Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or app, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Wasserman Experience may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 26th May 2012.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Job Title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We may also collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our partners and third parties. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provide. [we may share your personal information with any member of our group. We may share your information with selected third parties, including: Business partners, suppliers and self contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you. Advertising networks that require data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. Analytics and search engines that assist us in improvement and optimisation of our site.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website or app according to your interests
SECURITY + DISCLOSURE
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website or app may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site or app, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
A number of our applications utilise Twitter and/or other website’s APIs (Application Program Interfaces) in order to display tweets and/or other pieces of information or data acquired from third party websites
From time to time we will store this data for use in one of our apps.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website or app, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
5th Floor, Langham House
308 Regent Street
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.